PDA

View Full Version : Can We Upload a Partially Completed Report?

MichaelC
12-05-2011, 02:32 AM
I'm still learning to use the 3D app on my new HDC Trophy with the Windows Phone 7 O/S, but so far I'm very impressed with it. It appears to me however, that while I can complete all of the information for an inspection into Office Manager with my business computer, then upload this to the 3D Cloud, I may not be able to go ahead and do some preliminary work on the report in Report Writer, and then upload what would be a partially completed report. Is this true, or have I just not figured out how to do this? Thanks a lot for your help, and your clarification of this!

Donna
12-06-2011, 02:05 PM
Most preliminary info would be entered into OM, and just merged right in. In Premier editions you have 10 Misc fields to cover any items that may not already be covered by various OM fields. You can set up any field, including Misc ones as defaults to automatically go into your report forms when reports are created- see http://www.3dinspection.com/Tips-and-Tricks/import-office-management-details-into-inspections.html

Otherwise my recommendation would be to simply open your new report on your device and pre-enter anything specific you want there, so it's there for viewing in the field later and already in the report for conversion.