PDA

View Full Version : Phone 3d Client Signature on tablet

mwoodard
02-23-2012, 09:26 PM
Can someone let me know if it is possible or how to obtain the customers signature directly into the wind mit form on my android phone or tablet. I'm using the wind mit download from the 3D web site.

Donna
02-27-2012, 12:01 PM
Yes you could use a free Android app like Draw and Paint or Pic Paint to have your client sign and save the signature. Then in the report on the client signature field, use the menu option Select Image to insert the signature into that field in the report.

Note: In a special graphical form like Wind Mit, be careful to only insert images or signatures into fields specially designated for that purpose and not to insert multiple photos for any given field, since the final special graphical form would only be able to handle or include images in the specific fields where they are already set up to print. You can always remove an image already inserted and replace it with another if need be.

Another tip is in the main program, you might also later crop the signature to remove any extra white space in the main program so it fills the signature space better before printing.