PDA

View Full Version : Help - The Cloud is not Responding

Dennynh
02-29-2012, 08:59 AM
The Cloud is not responding and I need to get an inspection from the server to my tablet for an inspection?

mwoodard
02-29-2012, 09:07 AM
Your not alone. I hope someone is listening.

greg@ehomeinspector.com
02-29-2012, 10:08 AM
I am in the same boat. No cloud server this morning.

Donna
02-29-2012, 11:49 AM
Notices were sent out to all cloud3D services users, and posted on main program welcome pane. Word is a leap year programming bug caused some kind of certificate issue that took down Microsoft's cloud services worldwide, affecting businesses and even government services. :mad: They've apparently fixed the issue and working to bring everything back online. Hopefully it will be soon.

See also
http://news.softpedia.com/news/Microsoft-s-Windows-Azure-Experiences-Major-Outage-255753.shtml

NYInspect
02-29-2012, 07:08 PM
Any updates on the cloud issue ?- Still dead in the water here in NY

Inspectit
02-29-2012, 08:21 PM
This region is down as well. Our reports are backing up. Where 9 in the rack and still stacking. It's going to be a big day when it comes online. I really think we need a better system of report synchronising between office and site or a workable backup system. :(

Paul Bousquet
02-29-2012, 10:36 PM
It would be great if we could at least have a way to retreive a completed report from our phone or tablet. The .RCE file is somewhere on the tablet. We should be able to sync our tablet or phone with our computer and retreive it. It is nowhere to be found.
I know this is an unsual situation but we are stuck in it.
Some say that the PocketPC are obsolete, but guess what, when all else fails, I'm back using my good old Pocket PC with the good old sync.
This has alway been my personal worry about using software that is either used through a server or files transfering virtually, if the system breakes down, we are helpless
Lets just hope things get back to normal tomorrow, reports need to be sent out

NYInspect
03-01-2012, 06:18 AM
The cloud is back but we all certainly need a way to retrieve reports from our phones other then waiting for the cloud. Donna please let us know how to transfer a report from our phone to a PC for completion . If there isn't a current method, we need one.