PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Pc compiling

Paul Bousquet
02-29-2012, 06:47 PM
I gave up my beloved Pocket PC for Android Tablet and love it. I can apreciate the problem with the Cloud but like everybody else it is creating me a big headacke.
Cannont download today's report and cannot start a new report for tomorrow. OHHHHHHh how I miss my Trimble with it's obsolete sync. Nothing like good old technology. I say if it aint broke , don't fixe it.
I wouold like to go back to my POckect but would need to recomplie my forms. When compiling the COMPILE POCKET PC no longer appears. I did switch off the CLOUD but cannot comppile for pocket

Paul Bousquet
02-29-2012, 09:15 PM
Found a way to compile

I gave up my beloved Pocket PC for Android Tablet and love it. I can apreciate the problem with the Cloud but like everybody else it is creating me a big headacke.
Cannont download today's report and cannot start a new report for tomorrow. OHHHHHHh how I miss my Trimble with it's obsolete sync. Nothing like good old technology. I say if it aint broke , don't fixe it.
I wouold like to go back to my POckect but would need to recomplie my forms. When compiling the COMPILE POCKET PC no longer appears. I did switch off the CLOUD but cannot comppile for pocket

ethansmith
03-12-2012, 07:24 AM
I will be thankful to you if you share the solution for this issue over here...