PDA

View Full Version : Binary titles

Brian Jarvis
08-17-2007, 11:53 AM
After repair of my iPAQ it was necessary install Pocket 3D. After several tries and recompiling my form sets, the title or heading and the check box titles are in binary. The information in the check box is in normal text. Any ideas? The Windows Pocket PC ver is 4.20 & Pocket 3D ver 7.0

Donna
08-17-2007, 04:35 PM
Only the current 3D versions 10 and 9 are supported. Anything old may not work on newer hardware and hasn't been supported for some time.

Check your regular version of 3D in the mai computer by clicking Help > About 3D in the report writer.
If you are using a newer version of 3D on your desktop, the problem is trying to use an obsolete version of Pocket3D along with it. If so, install the current pocket program instead. If you are using an old regular version 7 on your main computer, it's time to upgrade! Check with sales for information, or you may upgrade on 3D's website from the purchase page.

Brian Jarvis
08-17-2007, 04:47 PM
The answer is - up-grade the software to the latest version and your problem should be resolved. That's what I did and I'm good to go. Ours is not to reason why, ours is to have a good time and don't let the bed bugs bite.:D