PDA

View Full Version : Keeping BOLD comments bold from Pocket to Report Writer

jwagner
10-05-2007, 10:59 AM
I have a number of text items that I have made bold in the forms. They operate as intended in Report Writer, however, when I convert my initial report, from the field, from Pocket 3D to Report Writer, the bold items revert back to standard.

Donna
10-05-2007, 03:05 PM
Are you leaving those items Checked in the pocket report? That's the only way they'd remain bold when converted.

If you instead Send them to the line in pocket3D for editing there, then any rich text like bold is going to get stripped out since Microsoft does not support regular rich text on Pocket PC.

jwagner
10-05-2007, 05:49 PM
I do send them to the line because I need to edit them. Is there any way around this because I am having to highlight and re-bold the items in Report Writer?

Donna
10-08-2007, 09:05 AM
You may want to just bookmark those areas while inspecting so that you can quickly flip through them and edit them later in the regular report writer. That should also save time on site. Bookmarks can also be used to quickly mark spots where photos should go when you take pics with your camera. That way the time-stamped bookmark feature can match up related photos for fast adding later- see video in online help section in HelpDesk for details.