PDA

View Full Version : Insert Photo On Pocket 3D??

Duffy
01-28-2011, 06:34 PM
I'm trying to insert photos on my hp iPAQ, I can find the photos, the photo icon is showing up on the screen next to the summary. However, when I transfer the report onto the laptop the photos are not showing up. What am I doing wrong?

Donna
02-01-2011, 01:47 PM
If you're using a current version, if your photos are not in the standard My Documents folder on your PDA, then at conversion time it should be prompting you automatically to specify the location where they are stored. As in the case where you had to specify a different image location using the File menu in Pocket3D.

Duffy
02-01-2011, 05:28 PM
Yes, I'm using 11.3.9. The photos are on the cameras memory stick and when I converge the pocket 3d report to the laptop it is not prompting me to specify the location of the photos????
When I try printing the report from the PDA the print option is not highlighted??

I have not used "print report" from the PDA before so I'm not sure what is going on.

Donna
02-02-2011, 03:02 PM
The PDA print option was discontinued awhile back as it only worked with a select few thermo or portable printers the PDA could interface with. So it's normal to be grayed out.

When you say the images are on your camera's memory stick, is this a camera separate from your PDA? And you just bookmarked the image locations in Pocket3D, so that you could quickly match them up later?

Or did you actually copy the images from the memory card into your PDA, and then insert the images directly into Pocket3D on your PDA?